Farmer. Rocket Scientist. Iron man. Husband. Daddy. Grandpa. Hero.
I am heartbroken that my grandpa is gone, he taught me that hard work will get you far, but that life isn't worth much if you don't share it. He was one of the most generous people I have ever met and the most stubborn. Praising God that he is not suffering anymore but devastated that he is gone.
Stan
On the Road
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Beginning
We were the Ironman Team before anyone ever heard of the Ironman Triathlon. Our coach Troy Jacobson gave us that name when Stan and I starte...
Most Viewed Post
-
It recently occured to me as I was thinking about Stan one night and missing him as I do every night, that Stan told me he loved me everyda...
-
We were the Ironman Team before anyone ever heard of the Ironman Triathlon. Our coach Troy Jacobson gave us that name when Stan and I starte...
-
I was a freshman at the University of Kansas and I lived in a girls dormatory called North College. We didn't have cell phones back then...
No comments:
Post a Comment